About the business and the role
Republic Home is a New Zealand market-leader of luxury furniture and homewares sourced world-wide. We are creating a new role in our business and are seeking an experienced Marketing Executive for both B2B and B2C markets.
We are looking for a person passionate about interiors that understands how to appropriately represent the Republic Home brand well, both in online and offline media, and will be a key player in growing the business.
- Develop yearly / monthly marketing strategic plans through to tactical campaigns and liaise with Sales team to ensure plans successfully implemented.
- Develop marketing strategies and create yearly/montly/weekly schedule to maximise brand visibility and company growth, identify business opportunities, analyse competitor activity, and report on market trends & customer needs.
- Responsible for enhancing the brand and expanding the market, online and offline.
- Create Loyalty programmes and associated promotions
- Responsible for driving strategy, budget, execution and KPIs for all brand marketing initiatives to maximise ROI, and manage exhibitions, events and campaigns.
- Lead and ensure all projects across the company align with strategic objectives and brand positioning.
- Plan and manage ATL, BTL and TTL marketing tools, media channels, including content creation, design and copywriting.
- Leverage customer insights, data and feedback, and survey customer satisfaction to further develop communications strategies.
- Responsible for managing leads and enquiries from emailers, website and social media.
- Develop marketing brand guidelines and collateral materials in collaboration with Online Store Manager/Graphic Designer, such as weekly emailers, company profile presentations, catalogues, brochures, flyers, web/digital assets, print advertising and communications.
- Develop a network of trade customers, clients, professionals, interior designers, influencers and other related institutions.
- Maintain existing and develop customer database.
- Identify, analyse, negotiate, coordinate and monitor B2B projects with third parties, influencers, professionals, trade customers, etc. regarding marketing promotions.
- Make sure strategic projects and policies are followed up and completed in a timely manner, ensuring high quality delivery.
- Candidate must posess at least a Bachelor's, Masters or Post-graduate Degree in Marketing or equivalent
- At least 5 years marketing work experience in the interiors industry or a related field
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialised in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent
- Experience of 2-3 years in B2B and digital marketing
- Extensive network with marketing agencies, interior designers, influencers and related 3rd parties
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE:
- Proven successful experience in a Marketing Executive role & in organising events
- Ability to work independently and report remotely to Owners
- Proven customer management and negotiation skills, & ability to build strong relationships with 3rd parties
- Experience in customer loyalty programmes
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Driven, highly motivated and passionate about marketing and interiors
- Strong IT skills
- Top grooming and personal presentation
- Required skill(s): Confidence, target oriented, strong attention to detail, good teamwork skills, great presenter and strong persuasion skills
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to be part of a unique brand in home fashion.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please email your CV and cover letter to David & Ingrid at email@example.com.